Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 3


So I had planned on leaving work & going to the lake to take some pictures but that didn't work out. So I managed to get my cat, Kit to sit still for a little bit (she doesn't seem to like camera's either) & tried a couple shots. I might've gone a little too dark with the contrast but I sort of liked the way certain parts blended in.
Feel free to give me your thoughts! Thanks!!

Camera Settings:
Shutter: 1/60s
Aper: f3.10
ISO: 140
Flash: Fire, auto

Edit:
red eye removal
crop
curves
color balance
dodge eyes
desaturate
brightness/contrast
resize

4 Comments:

Blogger Chinpaca said...

Oh I think this is a great picture! You did a really nice job. Where are you? Are you in the south? Or the north? Not any leaves yet, so you have to be north of me! :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger bser83 said...

Everything's just starting to warm up & slowly starting to bud. I live in Pennsylvania, can't wait for it to get warm!
Thanks for the comments!! :)

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nice. I have the same problem with my cat. Never sits still for the pictures.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Vikas said...

Nice shot! Love the B&Ws .. nicely composed

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home